Chapala.com Webboard

Suggestions

****Disclaimer**** I know this is about pets, I did post it in the pets section ,but more people pay attention to this then that. I apologize ahead of time if I violate someone's sense of posting decorum, thank you.:D

Here is there situation, we have three pets; one small dog and two cats. Now, I am taking the dog on the plane with me, and I have a friend flying with me to take one cat, airline policy only allows two pets per flight, one pet per adult. So that leaves one cat leftover, I need to get her there. I am leaving the first week of June , from Orlando, Fl.

Does anyone know how I can get the cat there because right now the only thing I can come up with is taking an additional flight to get the last cat. Rehoming the cat is not an option, it is unfair and downright wrong.

P.S. I will have all the required paperwork needed for them to enter the country

Back in 2012 we were a month away from flying up to the US and we got a call from Alaska saying that they were starting to implement a 5 year old Mexican law about not allowing in-cabin pets (as if a foreign country can tell a US airline to do or not do anything). Well, we were not going to put our old Chihuahua in baggage. So I researched these people and they provided the paperwork and vest for $289, no questions asked! The airline can only ask what the dog does for you, cannot ask what your "disability" is. I settled upon seizures. 

36 minutes ago, tomgates said:

Back in 2012 we were a month away from flying up to the US and we got a call from Alaska saying that they were starting to implement a 5 year old Mexican law about not allowing in-cabin pets (as if a foreign country can tell a US airline to do or not do anything). Well, we were not going to put our old Chihuahua in baggage. So I researched these people and they provided the paperwork and vest for $289, no questions asked! The airline can only ask what the dog does for you, cannot ask what your "disability" is. I settled upon seizures. 

Thank you, so much. This is a life saver, not to mention money saver.

Archived