Chapala.com Webboard

Help--new house, no furniture!

Local: store on Rio bravo and Carretera in west Ajijic. I think it's called OUO or something similar.

If you can take a day trip: ocotlan 

I find most bazaars sell really old craap for insane prices. They are not even antiques just old beat up furniture. Or some really cheap quality used stuff they bought in ocotlan. 

On 4/14/2017 at 9:20 AM, MXConnie said:

You might check out Furniture for Less next to Sunrise Restaurant in San Antonio.  Right on the carratera.  I have purchased several  pieces from them.  Nice quality and nice to work with.  They speak English too.

We 2nd Furniture 4 Less . . . we had a great experience with them for purchase of quality new furniture.

We are having a huge sale in Brisas de Chapala next weekend April 22nd and 23rd starting at 10am, get someone to give you a ride, it is full of furniture, we already sold most of the bedroom stuff but the living room stuff is plentiful. There are 5 loveseats + chairs matching. 1 queen mattress perfect no stains. Amoire, Grand piano, grandfather clock, 42" flat screen TV, work bench, dresser, book shelves. And plenty of house hold stuff. Then we have another furniture only sale the following weekend in Ajijic.

Send me a PM with your email and I can add you to our advertising list for upcoming sales.

IMG_0069.jpg

100_7685.JPG

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

100_7749.JPG

100_7694.JPG

100_7666.JPG

100_7653.JPG

100_7637.JPG

100_7632.JPG

100_7631.JPG