Chapala.com Webboard

Have Hammers bingo 1:00 pm every Tuesday now has 1000 double rolls of 50/50 tickets as bingo prizes

roll.GIF.6ed2f869cfc5fadb16ec63bb3b8c0c5d.GIF We always need bingo prizes.

About 8 months ago when I needed some raffle tickets for the Bingo 50/50 it was difficult to find some right away locally, ended up buying them at the papelaria for 500 for 280 pesos.
and then had two rolls shipped from the states. the high cost of two rolls and shipping, and importing was costly for a small amount

The bingo now has 20 1000 double ticket rolls of raffle tickets as bingo prizes. Had them shipped from United states. I bought a case of 20

I figure if i had difficultly getting raffle tickets locally  so has everyone else i talked too, who helps their charity said the same thing.
they had to bring them down from the states.
now it easier to get rolls of 50/50 or raffle tickets.several different colors at Have Hammers bingo

10 of the rolls will be on sale for 300 pesos each or  250 pesos for four rolls 1000 pesos, stop by and buy them while they are available. the other 10 rolls will be bingo prizes.

Thats 2000 tickets on a roll, 1000 two up.

Thank you all for supporting the kids
Bingo every Tuesday 1pm  cards go on sale bingo starts 1:30pm  Maria Isabel restaurant, ( old posada) in 45th week in Ajijic at bottom of colon on the left

• 3 weeks later...

Archived