Chapala.com Webboard

New Building Carretera and Juarez

Arroyos

2 hours ago, SunshineyDay said:

If the entrance/exit is on to the carretera it will be yet another traffic problem

If on Juarez even worse. You might wait 15 minutes to exit.

Chapala is one of the worst municipalities for transparency and information.  You can request information but they stall and delay and make it hard.

I heard it will be a free dog hotel, where stray dogs can be taken to have a shampoo, a massage and a free meal.  But they have to listen to a sermon first.

2 hours ago, bdmowers said:

I heard it will be a free dog hotel, where stray dogs can be taken to have a shampoo, a massage and a free meal.  But they have to listen to a sermon first.

Haha! That sounds exactly like some "orphanages" around here where it's necessary to become a convertible, so this could be true. I'll ask my maid's cousin thrice removed.

Looks like there will be parking in front of it and the driveway will exit in the same place the previous one did, onto the Carretera.  Good luck with the last part given the very frequent gridlock in that stretch these days.

Can't imagine assisted living in a location that is going to be very noisy from Carretera traffic.

The other place on the north side and east of this one is definitely going to be a pawnshop, "FastCash" which I believe is a franchise.  The good news is you won't have to go very far to look for your stolen stuff. :D

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:56 AM, Mainecoons said:

Can't imagine assisted living in a location that is going to be very noisy from Carretera traffic.

So, your information is that it is going to be an assisted living estabishment?

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:47 AM, ned small said:

Haha! That sounds exactly like some "orphanages" around here where it's necessary to become a convertible, so this could be true. I'll ask my maid's cousin thrice removed.

convertible???? 

7 hours ago, Newjersey expat said:

convertible???? 

Ned Small is playing with words like a very close friend of his (wink, wink). He is implying that in order to receive help at some places it is necessary to convert to the giver's religion. Hence, "necessary to become a convertible."  After a while you will get used to it, Newjersey. 

18 minutes ago, artsnob said:

My housekeeper, said there will be a drug rehab center there, and a doctor from Ajijic clinic said there will be counciling for un wed mothers there also

Great, a Pawn shop and a drug rehab center.  Now we will have all the bad guys from Guad. Coming here

Archived