Chapala.com Webboard

Dental Bridge

RickS

If anyone has personal experience with having a dental bridge (rear molar) placed by either Dra. Candy, or Haro's office or Barragan's office, would you please reply to my private email....  rsteadman  at. G. Mail dot com

Gracias

RickS

We had to interview 4 dentists until we got one who wasn't trying to convince us to have an impant and continguous cap arrangement donee on a simple bridge replacement.  Everybody wants to do the latest and greatest especially the younger dentists.  I was really surprised by this as age wasn't a limiting factor on the implants.   I don't believe in messing with what is working or buying future trouble.  Dra Candy was good and understood what we wanted and Dr Haro office was pushy.                                                                                                                             

got a 3 tooth bridge at Dental Express for around 6000p total. was very impressed by their work and high tech product. other dentist showed me his bridge,old-fashioned loaded with metal. this one you can choose whatever materials, steel, porcelain, etc for each tooth and they fix exactly right. no problems!

Please.  My post was looking for information about dental bridges and not about the pros and cons of implants.

Thanks to those of you who have responded about your experiences with bridges. Any more?

Archived