Chapala.com Webboard

Susanna's Hair Salon

Arjay

I have to finally break down and get a "professional" haircut.  Many people have recommended Susanna's Salon.  My question is should I go to Susanna or Rosario to get the best cut for fine, curly hair with a mind of its own?  I really need someone who will cut my hair the way I ask them to and who speaks fairly good English.  (Yes, I'm sorry in advance that my Spanish isn't good).

Thanks.

I wrote on the other post that I was pleased with the hair cut from Susannas. I especially  liked the coloring.  She will listen to you. If I thought something should be shorter she complied. Just make yourself clear.  I have regular curly hair .

I was going to bring a picture but forgot.   I would question if she tips the girl who washes hair. I tipped her, then saw Susanna give her one.

I do not know Rosario.

• 1 year later...

Where is Susanas located and do you have a telephone number?  I have VERY FINE hair!!!!!  not found anyone yet who does it to  my satisfaction

If you can answer me at pattierobertson@gmail.com      if you write SUSANAS HAIR SALON INFO in the subject line would be appreciated

Archived