Chapala.com Webboard

RESTAURANT ISLA COZUMEL NOTICE

First of all we will like to wish everyone and especially our costumers a very happy New Year, we hope everyone is in good health and happy to be here in our country

Saying that we will like to mention that lately we have been getting people asking us if we have sold the restaurant or that if there was anybody else taking care of the restaurant bussiness?

As an answer I tell you that my name is Marga Zetina and I am Mr. Ramon Torres Widow who was the restaurant´s owner and as the 6th of january of 2017 I am in charge of the Restaurant and I will continue to be until new notice, Another words, No the restaurant has not been sold and we continue to work with the same menu, the same hours (from 12:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. from tuesday to Sunday) and we also work with our same specials( on Wednesday Chicken Cordon Bleu and on Friday's Surf & Turf special, with mariachi music on friday's, starting next friday the 13th)

We didn't try to do anything about this problem before because we thaugh it was only a rumor but due to the quantity of costumers asking about this we decide to inform you about the facts in our Restaurant, we thank you for your preference and we will see you at our place

THANK YOU

ATTN.- MARGA ZETINA

RESTAURANT MANAGER & OWNER

Archived