Chapala.com Webboard

Puppy ISO playmate / Please contact my owner!

Calling all frisky puppies!

Finally I managed to sneak onto my owners account.  

No one is looking.  

Now is my chance.

I am 6 months old, and 40 pounds.

I really really need to play with another puppy.

I have friend but he is 5 years old, and I wear him out very quickly.

He won't even get up from his nap when I drop a toy on his head.  

Can you believe that???

I jump on him, but when he is tired, you just cannot wake him up.

I heard them say this town is filled with puppies and dogs.

I am 40 Pounds of frisky, ball chasing, tug-a-toy, wrestle me down, puppy.  

They said I will be as big as my 55 pound friend when I am grown. 

I love to wrestle and be wrestled down by other dogs.  

They can play with my toys, jump in my pool, lick at my water and

even chew on my bones.  I love to share everything! 

I am clean, flea free and well socialized.  

I live in Ajijic.

Please contact my owner to set up a Play Date!

Play dates are fine, but maybe your puppy needs another puppy on site? We have 2 dogs, and they are lots of company for each other. Even tho they have different personalities, they make common cause together when they are alone. And one never knows when one might have to leave them for awhile.

14 minutes ago, JayBearII said:

Play dates are fine, but maybe your puppy needs another puppy on site? We have 2 dogs, and they are lots of company for each other. Even tho they have different personalities, they make common cause together when they are alone. And one never knows when one might have to leave them for awhile.

I have a big adult dog I wear out every day.  He teaches me so much in those hours he plays with me.  I just don't understand why he won't play all day.  My parents say I will have this type of energy for my first two years.  I am a great friend and playmate, for my mentor dog, who is 5 years old.  He wouldn't be without me, and is so thankful he has me.  He likes to play, but not without end, like a puppy.  

Not all of us retirees have your energy! Yes, 2 dogs are about ideal, I think. And yes, one does have to play a lot more, if one has younger dogs, but that is good for one, n'est pas? Readers, please go play with your dogs(s). If you are of a certain age, as I am, throw a dog bone a few times for retrieval and get a dog walker.

I have one dog who might work out for you.  I live in Villa Nova but have a very small yard and with the dog poison all over, we don't go to the beach any more so she really doesn't get enough exercise.

Call me if you are interested 766 4260.

Thanks,  Ellie

Archived