Chapala.com Webboard

Dr. Ricardo Heredia has died.

Xena

This was just posted on Inside Lakeside by Trailrunner:

It is with great sadness that I tell you Dr. Ricardo Heredia of Chapala has passed. 

He apparently passed in his sleep and cardiac arrest is being called the cause of death. His wife, family, and friends are devastated. 

If you have an upcoming appt or are calling to make one, be advised.

PS: Could someone please post this on TOB for me, thanks.

OOOHHHH NO!!! I am SO sad to hear this!! He was my doctor...and the doctor of many friends. A compassionate man, an excellent physician, adept at combining traditional medicine with naturopathy and Chinese medicine...such a TREMENDOUS loss...for his precious family, and for our wonderful community.

I have heard there is a memorial service tonight at 7 pm...i f anybody knows the details, please post...I know that SO MANY people would like to honour him.

My husband just rec'd a phone call delivering the message that Dr. Heredia passed. My husband is in tears; I am just simply in a state of shock at the moment. He was the dearest, most compassionate, most intelligent, and most caring doctor we have ever had. No one can replace him - what will we do? Our hearts go out to his wife and children.....such a loss for us and our community.

When I learned of this sad and shocking news yesterday, my husband and I were just numb and in a state of disbelief.  Just talked with him a few days ago and cannot believe we have lost this loving, talented, caring man.  I know his family is devastated.  We are deeply saddened as well.  He was one of the best Doctor's I've ever had the pleasure to know. He treated my father in law back in the late 80's/early 90's and we were fortunate to call him our friend for many years.  We watched his family grow and blossom.  This unexpected loss is very difficult for so many.  Rest in peace, dear Dr. Heredia.  We and so many others are in mourning.

Valerie

He helped me avoid surgery for a torn rotator cuff (now 99% painless and functional) and ironically had to have surgery for his own torn rotator cuff. His grasp of natural and homeopathic solutions combined with a keen knowledge of effective pharmaceuticals and how the body functions from a multitude of disciplines, i.e traditional mainstream techniques, ancient Chinese practice, Eastern practices, Native Indian traditions, acupuncture, acupressure, chiropractic, etc., was an amazing conglomeration of wisdom, knowledge and personal experience as a medical practitioner. And, he always made you feel more like a friend whom he cared about, than just a patient.

Does anybody have contact info for gifts for the surviving family?

31 minutes ago, Aquaponicsman said:

He helped me avoid surgery for a torn rotator cuff (now 99% painless and functional) and ironically had to have surgery for his own torn rotator cuff. His grasp of natural and homeopathic solutions combined with a keen knowledge of effective pharmaceuticals and how the body functions from a multitude of disciplines, i.e traditional mainstream techniques, ancient Chinese practice, Eastern practices, Native Indian traditions, acupuncture, acupressure, chiropractic, etc., was an amazing conglomeration of wisdom, knowledge and personal experience as a medical practitioner. And, he always made you feel more like a friend whom he cared about, than just a patient.

Does anybody have contact info for gifts for the surviving family?

I will be returning tomorrow, I had gone to the U.S. A few days before he died . Thank you so much for sharing your stories...all of you...and your appreciation of his gifts and expertise, his compassion.  He loved what he was put on this earth to do and he loved all of you. 

I know that some of you need your medical records and things like that, it will be the first thing I attend to when I get back. Please call the office if there is something you need and I'll make sure you get it. 

If you want to give a gift, just find someone who needs some unconditional love and give it to them...do something for someone and think of Ricardo when you do it :)  He was a giving person and he would like that.  He planned and provided well for me (his wife) I have everything I need. Except him. 

Betsy

I was also quite shocked to learn of his passing.  I think it might be appropriate to mention, in light of the UFO thread, that Dr. Heredia was the one with the cel phone videos of UFOs dancing around in the sky above the San Francisco Church in Chapala.  I had showed him the fotos that I took of the sky with unusual light, and he told me "I was being prepared to meet the Celestial Beings."  I had recently told him of my quantum physics healing machine biofeedback that gave me an hours worth of 500,000 to 2,000,000HZ per second.  Then he left the room as I laid there having acupuncture.  

Dr. Heredia was a great doctor and healer because he was very tuned into the higher dimensions and vibrations that humans can experience...

49 minutes ago, MarkEliot said:

a truly Great Dr. There is --- according to the GDL Reporter --- another Memorial Service this Thurs @ Francisco Church ( wherever that is ) in Chapala this Thurs ( no time given )  I'll be there if I can fid the time & place .......

San Francisco is the big church in Chapala.  And for a memorial service being held next Thursday.  I may be mistaken, but I believe it was already held Thursday of this week.

I am shocked and saddened.  He was the only physician at Lakeside whose consultation I ever sought, having been referred to him by a friend years ago when my ears needed to be flushed out.  I last saw him in March, when he came to my motorhome to pronounce the death due to a heart attack of my friend and traveling companion who had died during his sleep.  Dr. Heredia was also the only physician that my friend had ever seen at Lakeside, so his death during sleep is deeply ironic to me.  (He was the physician listed In both of our LCS Post-Life documents.)  I never met any members of his family, only the lady who was sometimes working at a desk in the waiting room, whose name I do not know, but I certainly want to express my condolences to them.

Archived