Chapala.com Webboard

Lipitor

Floradude

I have two unopened bottles (30 tablets) of generic Lipitor (Atorvastina)  10 mg that I would give free to anyone who takes this dosage of Lipitor.

They were purchased at Costco and have an Expiration Date of February 2018.

Leave me a message with your email and we can work out deliver.  I live in upper Ajijic.

2 hours ago, Floradude said:

I have two unopened bottles (30 tablets) of generic Lipitor (Atorvastina)  10 mg that I would give free to anyone who takes this dosage of Lipitor.

They were purchased at Costco and have an Expiration Date of February 2018.

Leave me a message with your email and we can work out deliver.  I live in upper Ajijic.

Would love to have these, but my partner is taking an 80 mg dosage.  These would be way too low for him.  I hope that someone can use them, because that drug is expensive to buy!

I buy the generic and have ever since it came out. THe OP is oferring the generic..10mg which I use  it is not expensive but can be of great help to someone who needs it and does not have any money since it is something you take for the rest of your life..

If you buy your meds at the WalMart in San Antonio, and can afford to buy 3 boxes, they give you a 4th box free.

Sometimes they offer this to you, sometimes you have to ask for it. My conversation was in Spanish, so I don't know if this option was offered in English.

This is, BTW, in addition to the INAPAM discount with the card. Very helpful to know.

I am pleased to learn of the generic substitute for Lipitor but the idea that the cost of Lipitor is dropping escapes me. In April 2015 I paid 860.73 for my prescription. In Oct,2016 I paid 1004.24 and in November I paid 1080.00. all for the same Qty30, 20 mg pills. I am suspicious about the INPAM discount as I noticed what I paid was the price shown on the box. When I asked about this, I was told the cost was already discounted. Walmart no longer puts a price tag on the boxes I notice. 

Archived