Chapala.com Webboard

Raffle by 904 Wing to Benefit La Ola

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!
The 904 Wing RCAFA is selling tickets for the MYSTERY BEACH DESTINATION.
Round trip, all inclusive hotel.
Depart Feb 15, 2017 return Feb 19
Luxury bus
4 + hotel.
The approximate value $10,000 MXN
Drawing to held at the Lake Chapala Military Ball, Jan 28, 2017
This year we are donating ALL the proceeds to La Ola Orphanage.
Ticket price: $200 MXN

View user profile Send private message

beachdraw2016.png

As a "Computer Expert", ComputerGuy , you "should" be familiar, the reasons that those less comfortable with releasing information, are willing to. How many times have there been postings, to not only this board, but TOB, about SCAM phone calls. I provided my phone number, if you wish to purchase one, or several, give me a call.

jerry 

As a computer person, yes, I understand fully. However, you can't advertise without contact information. Posters go up all over town with where to buy tickets, or who to contact. These do not result in mass spammings or crank calls, and there is no reason to suspect that would happen here. Newspaper ads offer locations of restaurants and their phone numbers; FaceBook pages give locales for government offices... I have yet to hear of a massive influx of danger as a result. Restaurants don't get attacked, gov't offices don't get robbed.

In my humble opinion. people live unnecessarily in far too much fear. Mostly brought on my the news media. And you don't have to agree with me, but ticket sales will always tell the tale. Perhaps in this case, enough people are interested in this group of retired pilots that it wouldn't matter.

ComputerGuy

I do not live my life in fear, but with caution. Why expose ones self to unnecessary, unwanted things, that with thought, can be prevented.

I posted my number, in response to an unclear request, posted by yourself, and have yet to hear my phone ring, either to request more information, or a request for tickets.

I would be glad to talk further, give the number a try.

jerry 

I asked you for contact information for everyone on this board who might see your post. Whether or not I want to go is, frankly, none of your business. I would flat out say no in response to your aggressiveness, but that would be doing the Wing a disservice, and I know many members. so I will never do that.

Archived