Chapala.com Webboard

"Thriller"

THIS IS IT! The Zombies will take over the Ajijic Plaza at 5:00 Sharp today! Please come out and support your favorite Zombie(s). The Plaza begins to fill about 4-4:15 so I encourage you to arrive early enough for a good viewing point. We are dancing right in front of the Cultural Center facing the Plaza. The VIP chairs will be set up in front for those of you who have generously donated $500 pesos or more to Cruz Roja in support of them and this event. We have VIP ushers who have the names of those (to our knowledge) who have made this type of donation. But, there's plenty of great viewing throughout the Plaza and the Official "Thrill the World" video will be up on YouTube within a day or two. We do hope you'll join us for the Dinner/Dance that will be set up while we Parade to Seis Esquinas immediately following our "Thriller" performance. Manix is catering a delicious Dinner and so far we have about 107 tickets sold but Hector is planning for extras so if you haven't already purchased a ticket, you can get one "in the Plaza". The cost for the Dinner is $300 pesos with $50 pesos going directly to Cruz Roja. We should return from Seis Esquinas about 6 pm and let's really get the party started with music from Sol y Luna who will be set up in the Gazebo. I'm sure I speak on behalf of all the Ajijic Zombies, we've had LOTS of fun these last 2 months learning the choreography, making new friends and raising funds for Cruz Roja. We hope you, our friends, fans and community will come out in large numbers to support our Event. It's for everyone! ROCK ON!

Thanks jrod!  I'm so proud of all of the Ajijic Zombies and the Volunteers who worked so hard to make this Event happen.  I believe we raised a good bit for Cruz Roja.  Once we have the total figure, I'll post it so those who donated will know how much was raised through their efforts and the efforts of the Zombies friends/fans and volunteers. :)

Many thanks to those in the community who came out yesterday to cheer on the Zombies and support this fun Annual Event. 

ROCK ON!

Zombie Val :)

Archived