Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for Pillsbury products

benji's mom

The new FresKa market, southbound side of López Mateos (south, but almost across from Costco/Mega, in the same new strip mall with Petco) has Pillsbury chocolate chip slice and bake cookies, crescent rolls and Grand buttermilk biscuits.

Ok, I went to Fresko--quite the upscale market. The Pillsbury Crescent rolls were $104.86 and the package of 10 mini flaky biscuits were $59.28. I got the mini ones because they were original flavor, unlike the Grands (pkg of 8) were all honey-butter flavor. 

The location is several blocks south of Mega/Costco on the west side of Lopez Mateo. There is a Petco, Office Depot, Carl's Jr, Buffalo Wild Wings there too. 

4 hours ago, tomgates said:

Ok, I went to Fresko--quite the upscale market. The Pillsbury Crescent rolls were $104.86 and the package of 10 mini flaky biscuits were $59.28. I got the mini ones because they were original flavor, unlike the Grands (pkg of 8) were all honey-butter flavor. 

The location is several blocks south of Mega/Costco on the west side of Lopez Mateo. There is a Petco, Office Depot, Carl's Jr, Buffalo Wild Wings there too. 

Wow!  Pretty expensive for the Pillsbury crescent rolls......$5.50 USD?

Archived