Chapala.com Webboard

Super Lake parking lot.

dearle

I do not go to Super Lake often. Hate the parking lot.

When you exit the Super Lake parking lot onto Independencia, which is a One Way street heading north, some drivers get mind boggled. You are legally allowed to turn left from the left side of Independencia  and the cars who are turning right do so from the right side of Independencia.

Some drivers, way to many, turn left from the right side of Independencia. Way too many cars are crisscrossing each other. If everyone did it properly you could possibly get twice as many cars through that intersection. There should be arrows painted on the road indicating which way you turn from which lane.

And for cars trying to turn off of the Carr. into that one way street. Don't let them. It's illegal. 

when i go into that area i always park around by the vivero or restaurants across from superlake.  if i needed superlake, i'd rather walk across for so many reasons including what you describe. i don't need a car accident happnin'.

Everyone knows the parking lot is an accident trying to happen so do not go there or park on the street and walk..Why get uptight about a street lihgt..just wait a little longer and eventually everyone gets out. It is a village not New York city..

Archived