Chapala.com Webboard

cell phone and low vision

lobos

I have an iphone 5 with some minor software problems. Also, I have very low vision and it is difficult to text and use the applications. There is an app that can assist cell phones users to read the text easier. I need someone who knows cell phones really well who can help me with this. I will be happy to pay for your time. Please PM if you are able to assist me.

I too have an Iphone 5.  I don't know what your software issues are but mine are;  will not connect to blue tooth devices,and the time is always incorrect except for the when I set it and only then until it goes into a sleep mode.

I have done some online investigation regarding these problems and it seems to be a problem on certain models such as the 5S.  No know fixes for these problems (anybody out there have a solution?).  My Iphone was unlocked....perhaps this may have caused my problems but I don't think so.    I can not help with reading the text except to advise to go into the settings and enlarge your text size.  Good luck.

25 minutes ago, lobos said:

I have an iphone 5 with some minor software problems. Also, I have very low vision and it is difficult to text and use the applications. There is an app that can assist cell phones users to read the text easier. I need someone who knows cell phones really well who can help me with this. I will be happy to pay for your time. Please PM if you are able to assist me.

Private Messaged you.

Just now, elpind said:

I too have an Iphone 5.  I don't know what your software issues are but mine are;  will not connect to blue tooth devices,and the time is always incorrect except for the when I set it and only then until it goes into a sleep mode.

I have done some online investigation regarding these problems and it seems to be a problem on certain models such as the 5S.  No know fixes for these problems (anybody out there have a solution?).  My Iphone was unlocked....perhaps this may have caused my problems but I don't think so.    I can not help with reading the text except to advise to go into the settings and enlarge your text size.  Good luck.

Unfortunately I have not heard of these issues, and if you have already done the research, I don't think I could help. It certainly doesn't make sense.

My husband changed the font size on his iPhone 5 so it is easier to read. Let me know if you still need help.

Archived