Chapala.com Webboard

Sun Dried Tomatoes

Arjay

I can understand the OP's question: WalMart can be a frustrating adventure, as their concept of shelving "similar goods" is--generally speaking--not my concept. But Arjay, perhaps wording your question a little differently wouldn't have invoked those responses.

My photo memory of the aisles of Walmart is not the best, but I would say they might be found... anwhere.

That all makes logical sense.  Or, did we live in Mexico too long?

Large plastic bags are for storing clothes when there are few closets or dressers, etc., so they were with laundry appliances.  The iron, however, is small electrical household tool; electrodomestico.

Coffee is ingested, and is with other things you eat or drink, while the filters belong with the coffee-maker, as a part of the equipment.

But, it could be different next week.  :ph34r:

Thanks for the info, Computer Guy.  Just wondered if you still had some in the house so I would know what to ask for.  My Spanish isn't good but this is what my online translator says, which might not be understood:  "secados al sol tomates en una bolsa de plástico".  Maybe I didn't phrase my question to you properly but I hoped you may have had a visual idea of where they were roughly.  You're right about there being lack of logic in product placement but that happens in Canada too.

Archived