Chapala.com Webboard

Adopt this gorgeous Young Male Cat

This cat apparently was dumped in our neighborhood (in too good shape to be a street cat, and too friendly) in San Antonio last night. This morning (6 am) as my husband went out with our 4 large dogs, one of whom would eat a cat if given half a chance, Mr. Cat was not in the least perturbed. He later took himself across the street to a Mexican neighbor's house, knocked on the door, walked in and calmly invited himself for breakfast!

They have 2 cats who are NOT pleased, plus a new Schnauzer-Poodle cross puppy who is proving too much, although the cat is NOT afraid of him. But they feel they have all the financial burden they can carry with the pets they have, altho' they're willing to keep him in the yard and feed him for a few days while we all seek a new home.

I have 5 cats (indoors) and cannot risk a close to 6- month old with my two elderly Siamese ladies, who barely tolerated the last introduction. All the neighbors have been approached, but Noah's Ark is full in our 'hood.

This is a BEAUTIFUL, even-tempered, friendly, very Oriental-type young man. He's not quite ready to neuter, which puts him at or just under 6 months, but he's already long and leggy, and will be a most handsome creature.

I'm too stupid to post a picture, but Priscilla says she will do it for me. Call me at 766-3580, or the Mexican family after 4 pm on the mother's cell --333-440-3467 

Cat can be seen daytimes but Dad (Daniel) speaks little English, altho' if I'm home I can take you over. Mom "Frederic" does, and daughter Valeria as well, but they are only available after 4 p.m.

PLEASE spread the word about this handsome young guy. He needs and deserves a chance!

... and if Priscilla had been able to get it done, you would see them!

As it happens, I have found a home for him, and now it seems he's taken off ---- so waiting with baited breath to see if he comes "home" tonight for late supper........or tomorrow for breakfast.

Gracias, Lexy

Archived