Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for Little Chapel contact

Willie

I have been unable to make contact with anyone associated with this church and get a recording saying "service is not available" so maybe there are phone problems in that area.  I REALLY need to make contact with Jonathan Admire who is the visiting pastor there. Can anyone help, plz?

TIA

There are two churches that meet at "The Little Chapel by the Lake" The first is the Christ Church Episcopal at 9:30 and then a second very small group that come in maybe four cars that meet at meet at 11:30.  The : Rev. Gene Raymer 376-766-3435 and his followers left the church (11:30 service) one year ago to start the New Hope Christian Fellowship on the second floor of the Presbyterian Church.

The 11:30  Little Chapel by the lake Services has a small add in the paper saying their contact # is 766-2538 .  I hope this helps

• 1 year later...

Little Chapel by the Lake - 11:30 am Sunday service - Pastor is Ken Armstrong - you can like them on Facebook and get updated information about events hosted by Pastor Ken Armstrong. Nondenominational Christian congregation, sharing God's love lakeside at Lake Chapala, México and around the world.

Thank you for updating my 2016 post. As you have noted we have a new pastor, Ken Armstrong. He does a fantastic job and the number of persons attending now, is over 60, heading toward 80. If you have Facebook enter Little Chapel by the Lake. You will find a very thorough description of what is happening at the church under the leadership of the New Pastor, Ken Armstrong

The service time is shown as 11:00-12:15ish – Little Chapel Worship Service (LC) However the actual start time is closer to 11:10. But come earlier if you want and socialize with other fellow Christians.

Archived