Chapala.com Webboard

eyebrow tatoo

ibarra is about right for the price.  I had eyelid surgery years ago and a lot of my eye brows thinned, so I have had permanent eyebrows for years.  But they do fade and touch up is needed.  She will draw your eyebrows with a pen the way you want them, rounded or more arched so you can see the shape you want.  Then she will tattoo the pattern she has drawn.  It is important after the healing to wear sun block on your eyebrows so they will not fade as fast from the sun.  They will look dark at first, but the color will soften to natural.

I had mine done by Hilda, who is now at Chapala Medical Center. I was afraid of getting eyebrows that were black, or dark brown which would look strange with my "platinum" hair.  Hilda mixed up several taupe colors and I picked the one I thought would look the best.  The result was perfect.  I'm ready for a touch-up now and will definitely go back to her.

6 hours ago, sm1mex said:
10 hours ago, shortshrink said:

Save your money and get it done NOB.  The products they use here do not last.

I had my brows done about 3 1/2  years ago and they've lasted really well. Now, of course, they definitely need redoing. On the other hand, I had eyeliner done, not by the same person because she wasn't available, and I loved the results but they disappeared within weeks. So if I find someone with good recommendations Lakeside or in Guadalajara who does the feathered brows, I will get the brows and eyeliner done here again. 

• 2 years later...

Just yesterday, Dr Monica Luquin of Dermika, tattooed beautiful eyebrows for me. She was very delicate, artful, quiet, focused & respectful ~ and knows her art! She sculpted graceful, perfect brows for my petite features and consulted with me, without being rushed, as to every finest feature I wanted, before she got started. She even 'mixed colors', to blend with my coloring. I admit, the anesthetic hurt, at times, across my brows, but as soon as she saw me squirm, she paused & waited. Although they appear 'dark' today, she assured me that they will look natural within the week. And friends have either not noticed the darkness at all or, when I've brought them to their attention, have all said how perfect they look, that they 'bring out my eyes' (just what I wanted!). No after-pain, nor swelling. A perfect experience! She is a true artiste :)

The office & clinical room are extremely clean & very well-organized. When I called back this morning to ask a question about after-care, the receptionist put Dr Monica on the phone to talk with me directly. Such reassurance! I will return & recommend this clinic without reservation.

Archived