Chapala.com Webboard

Roberto and Nikki with their new staff are in the restaurant early this morning prepping for their opening tomorrow morning @ 8:00AM.

These are 2 talented and well trained chefs in both the USA and Italy who are so excited to earn your support and we assure you that you are in for a delicious dining experience.

Their menu is great as is their presentation. We have every confidence that you will be happy and glad you stopped by with everything they do including the prices.

Reservations can be made by calling 108 0887 for indoor or outdoor seating.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I fully understand your message.

Are you saying that La Mision Restaurant (on Rio Bravo) will be operating entirely under new chefs commencing tomorrow?

Also, given the tag description, I'm confused.  Have I missed a previous announcement that your restaurant's name has been changed to "La Mision by Canela's Cafe"?  Are Canela's Cafe (on the Carretera at Colon) and La Mision Restaurant (on Rio Bravo) now affiliated in some way?

Thanks.

From an earlier thread, here is your answer:

La Mision is excited and happy to announce that Canela's Café has joined us. They will be serving their wonderful and delicious breakfast, lunch menu starting next Tuesday, July 12th . They have enhanced their  menu and it will be available from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM Tuesday thru Sunday.

Roberto and Nicky are 2 talented chefs with training in both the USA and Italy. One can safely say that they put their heart and soul into everything they create and we are so proud to have them join us in our mission.

They were located at Plaza Montana before joining with us, and just ask anyone who has dined with them their opinion, and we are positive you will get a hearty "thumbs up".

Welcome Canela's Café!

We would ask you to read the last posting of La Mision what's new. That will give the explanation in detail. We have always wanted to offer breakfast and brunch. The hours and work of just running a restaurant from noon till closing is not easy . Canela's Cafe has given us the opportunity to provide lakeside with what we believe will be a very welcome addition to the breakfast, brunch scene. So it will still continue to be La Mision but in the morning it will be Canela's Cafe @ La Mision.

If you log onto Facebook and then Canela Rodriguez you will see most of the menu. On my laptop it is not to clear so I will ask them to find a way to make it clear. I can promise you it is very extensive and impressive, plus the prices are really reasonable. They make practically everything from scratch. The best way too view it is in person and have all your questions answered by the 2 chefs.

15 hours ago, La Mision said:

If you log onto Facebook and then Canela Rodriguez you will see most of the menu. On my laptop it is not to clear so I will ask them to find a way to make it clear. I can promise you it is very extensive and impressive, plus the prices are really reasonable. They make practically everything from scratch. The best way too view it is in person and have all your questions answered by the 2 chefs.

Facebook is not universally used.  Many restaurants do post menus on this board and it is appreciated when they do.  Sometimes a person may not be interested in the menu offerings.  What could be more awkward and inconvenient that going to the restaurant in person in order to look at the menu and walking out if it doesn't have what you like on it?   Why not just post a menu on here?

Archived