Chapala.com Webboard

Fourth of July

In Mexico?  Why?  :rolleyes:

For a real patriotic party, you will have to wait until the night of 15 September in front of the palacio municipal in Chapala, or any other Mexican city. Amazing experience!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tried to get some Fireworks for the fourth but couldn't make it work.    Can am mex  celebration was what I was going to call it.   Maybe we could try for next year.  Someone has told me that we can get a  barge and fire em off over the lake.   Hey its an idea....

And 3 days before the 4th, the Canadian Club is holding a Canada Day event. So you can celebrate twice!

Friday, July 1, 2016
Canada Day Celebration

Our Club together with the royal Canadian Legion Branch #1 and 904 Wing Royal Canadian Air Force Association celebrate together at the Nuevo Chapala Club House, located at Zaragoza #731, Chapala (up the hill from the Pemex station)

• Like 1

Guest bennie2

RV some of us are american patriots. we dont care if mexico is part of spain or what ever. im not a independce day celebrator but i respect the july 4 holiday. soon there will not be a US as we know it. the holiday may be banned, who knows? get it while you can.:D enjoy.

• 3 years later...
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 12:11 PM, lcscats said:

I tried to get some Fireworks for the fourth but couldn't make it work.    Can am mex  celebration was what I was going to call it.   Maybe we could try for next year.  Someone has told me that we can get a  barge and fire em off over the lake.   Hey its an idea....

If you see the guy with a patch on one eye and missing three fingers, people say he sells the best.

• Haha 1