Chapala.com Webboard

New offering at Cydney's!!!!!!

CBGUY

Sandi and I stopped by Cydney's yesterday and she said that starting Monday she'll be doing burgers! She said that Heidi and Rick are going to  show her what goes into the burger they served at The Early Bird Cafe and 60's in Paradise! We'll definitely be there!!!

First of all CG, thanks for the compliment. Cydney is like a daughter to us so, naturally, when she called last night and said she wanted to do burgers, we jumped at the chance to help her! If, by any chance you can go to her place around 2:00 you can be one of the first to taste her new burger...on us! How often do you get the chance to be a "burger" guinea pig? Heidi and I hope to see youu there!

That is a dynamite offer, and the worst possible timing... I've got some kind of bronchial infection, so I'm effectively out of the picture. You have no idea how much this pains me... not the infection, but the loss of a Rick-burger, free OR paid.

Would someone please post what restaurant this is and where? If they really want customers, this would help. Altho, I must say, doing a burger is not like real cooking. I have never understood the desire for burgers here, unless, like ComputerGuy, one is working and does not have time to cook one's own burgers.

3 hours ago, JayBearII said:

Would someone please post what restaurant this is and where? If they really want customers, this would help. Altho, I must say, doing a burger is not like real cooking. I have never understood the desire for burgers here, unless, like ComputerGuy, one is working and does not have time to cook one's own burgers.

They are talking about C2 Lunchtime on Donato Guerra.

Wow!!! Just got home from my job at Cydney's. I was a burger guinea pig and am I glad that I volunteered! The burger was fat, juicy and deeelicious! Rick was there actually fixing the meat. He said it's the same size as the ones they served at The Early Bird. Even the bun was exdellent...definitely not Bimbo! Can't wait for Monday!

• 2 weeks later...

Just ate here today for the first time.  What a delight Cydney is.  Ask to see one of her brand new puppies if it isn't too busy.  We ordered the hamburger specials and they were good.  The wait staff is very attentive. She has wi-fi and the restaurant is dog friendly. We'll certainly be back.

Lindas phone 6_16 331.JPG

Lindas phone 6_16 323.JPG

12 minutes ago, mhopkins2 said:

Just ate here today for the first time.  What a delight Cydney is.  Ask to see one of her brand new puppies if it isn't too busy.  We ordered the hamburger specials and they were good.  The wait staff is very attentive. She has wi-fi and the restaurant is dog friendly. We'll certainly be back.

Lindas phone 6_16 331.JPG

Lindas phone 6_16 323.JPG

Yes, right before Marlowe's (across the street).  The restaurant is named C2 Lunchtime.  Used to be a bar, I understand.

Archived