Chapala.com Webboard

Orthopedic surgeon

Dr, Gustavo Ramirez will come to Integrity Clinic on the libramento. He was the only ortho doctor who would come lakeside at Christmas when I smashed my big toe into 8 pieces. Did surgery removing 8 bone chips and put in a titanium screw to hold my toe together. Ortho Dr. in Houston says he did a great job.  - http://drgustavoramirez.com/english-version/resume.html  Phone for Integrity Clinic -  766-5154

Depends on what you need.  Dr. Gabriel Martinez at Quality Care is fabulous for spine issues.  He did surgery on my cervical spine in Guad with neurosurgeon  Dr. Gorgy Daneri.  The results were top notch.  I couldn't believe how quickly I recovered.  You can have your appointment with Martinez here and if you need surgery, then it would happen in Guadalajara. Call Quality Care for an appointment at 376-766-1870.

48 minutes ago, congodog said:

Depends on what you need.  Dr. Gabriel Martinez at Quality Care is fabulous for spine issues.  He did surgery on my cervical spine in Guad with neurosurgeon  Dr. Gorgy Daneri.  The results were top notch.  I couldn't believe how quickly I recovered.  You can have your appointment with Martinez here and if you need surgery, then it would happen in Guadalajara. Call Quality Care for an appointment at 376-766-1870.

Which hospital did they use?

6 minutes ago, gringal said:

Which hospital did they use?

Puerta del Hierro, near Andares.  There is a spine center there.  But I had options. We could have used another (I think it was Hospital San Francisco?).  We chose PdH.

You have received some great recommendations here for doctors. As for hospitals, Puerto de Hierro by Andares (not the one on Lopez Mateos) and Hospital Angeles del Carmen both have excellent reputations and excellent ortho  drs. If its spinal, you will also want to research Dr. Dittmar and CD Ortopedistas  at Puerto de Hierro. All very good, all based on personal experiences.

As a heads up in case you inadvertently land there, I cannot recommend a Dr. Jesus Ocampo strongly enough. He is out of Puerto de Hierro on Lopez Mateos

Archived