Chapala.com Webboard

Laser printer cartridge refills - Where?

Abrahan at the shop on the way into Chapala is gone for six weeks or so. Martin's shop was, sadly, burned out... although I pay $280 for a refill, and he was charging $500 according to someone I know, which is just too much. Another customer prowled through Chapala the other day but couldn't find a place. The booth by TelMex (may or may not still belong to Martin) has never been open when I've been there.

The shop on Ocampo is back in business.  Door was open today and dropped my laser cardridge in for a refill.  Evidently the painting and fixup of the interior is scheduled to start next week.  The kids assured me they were back in business and needed to be.

• 7 months later...
On 3/4/2016 at 0:43 PM, Doug Hardie said:

The shop on Ocampo is back in business.  Door was open today and dropped my laser cardridge in for a refill.  Evidently the painting and fixup of the interior is scheduled to start next week.  The kids assured me they were back in business and needed to be.

I know this thread is from March but where is this place on Ocampo and is it still open.  I have been by the guy in front of Telmex a couple of times but he is never there.

• 2 months later...

INK CARTRIDGES,TONER REFILL,COMPUTER & PRINTER REPAIR,HOUSE CALLS. SINCE 1995. CARRETERA OTE.# 116 RIGHT INFRONT TELMEX OFFICE AJIJIC.CEL. PHONE NUMBER: 3331992545 08:AM TO 06:00 PM MONDAY TO SATURDAY.WE ALSO HAVE A DROPBOX OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY WERE YOU CAN LEAVE YOURE CARTRIDGES WHEN IS CLOSED AND PICK THEM UP NEXT DAY ALREADY,SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT.MORE THAN 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE

Archived