Chapala.com Webboard

Meatloaf Contest

SoxFan

I considered being a contestant, but when I realized I had to spend close to 200 for ingredients, plus my labor and still had to pay an additional 50 pesos to enjoy my own meatloaf, among others, I decided against participating. Participants in the meatloaf contest should not be required to pay anything more than their contribution. Let me know when that unfair extra charge is dropped. Thanks.

Guest barcelonaman

Its a fund raiser ..50 pesos about 3 of your american dollars..complaing about having to buy a drink in a newly furbished bar/restaurant which is maybe 1.50 dollars. Who doest buy a drink when eating out or do you just ask for free water? how tight are you americans?? No wonder the world laughs.

I was a little put off by that too, because quite a bit of work and money go into a good meatloaf. Contrary to popular opinion, unless all you're adding is a lot of stale bread, meatloaf is NOT a cheap meat extender. 25p seems fair. Karaoke, Meatloaf or not, would be a fun extra!

Guest computerguy

So we're saying that two complaints on a little webboard caused this to be cancelled? Great. Let me be the first to complain about the poor access roadage to WalMart, and the fact that they never fulfilled their promise of planting trees. All I need is one seconder and all will be fixed.

Archived