Chapala.com Webboard

Dancing at Manix Restaurant

My husband and I used to dance every Wednesday night to Ricardo and Blanca at Manix Restaurant. Now there are many Wednesdays when the restaurant does not have enough reservations to warrant hiring the music. We would love to bring back this great music and dancing at Manicx on a regular basis. Good mix of American and Mexican dance music. Oldies as well. Anyone interested please call Manix at 766-0061 and make a reservation. We will be there this Wednesday with 4 other friends.

FYI

After 28 years serving our community, Manix is opening Sundays to offer a Brunch/ Bar B. Q. from 11:30 to 6 p.m. There will be guitar music to enjoy. This is new because Sunday used to be our day off. We are starting this new endeavor this Sunday, December the 6th. We will send you pictures the next time I get in touch with you and put them on our facebook page as well. Tell them Harry sent You for a 10% discount this Sunday

We will also be offering entertainment and specials several nights of the week

Tuesday – Rojellio’s Show (Cumbia) – two for one weekly special dinner in addition to a la carte menu $160p

Wednesday – Ricardo and Blanca - Happy Hour 2 for one margaritas (various flavors) 6-7 p.m.

Thursday – Sol Y Luna –Italian Buffet

Friday – Ricardo and Blanca – Mexican Gourmet Combination Plate $120p

Saturday – dancing music – Happy Hour 2 for one margaritas (various flavors) 6-7 p.m.

Sunday – Manix Famous Bar B.Q. plus Brunch sp

Archived