Chapala.com Webboard

Lightning fixture

Plumeau1

Hi all, is there a lightning fixture in Ajijic, Chapala or Jocotepec, where it would be possible to find these electrical items ?

Thank you for all your replies!!!?????

Hi all, is there a lightning fixture in Ajijic, Chapala or Jocotepec, where it would be possible to find these electrical items ?

Thank you for all your replies!!!

Is it a light fixture or a device for protecting against a lightning strike that you are looking for? If it is a light fixture there is a store in Plaza Bugambilias close to El Torito and also one in Riberas next to Sunrise restaurant. It is on the right hand side as you drive towards Chapala and is just after the low topes near S&S and Puritan Poultry.

How I WISH I could buy a lightning fixture at the Lake or anywhere else! And I promise I would use it only for good but my spandex superheroine days are behind me.....

lolll

Oups!!! Not lightning but light

Thank you very much, I Will pay a visit to these 2 vendors, I should find there what I've been looking for!!!

Sunrise restaurant is in SAT, across from the entrance to Chula Vista and Century 21 on the southside of the Carretera, not in Riberas near S&S and Puritan Poultry.

Sunrise restaurant is in SAT, across from the entrance to Chula Vista and Century 21 on the southside of the Carretera, not in Riberas near S&S and Puritan Poultry.

My error. You are correct. I'm getting the location confused with other stores. And yes, the light store is beside Sunrise but in San Antonio. Other stores there are a hardware store and a furniture store J&B furniture.

Thank you everyone for your inputs, the best one is located southside of the Carraterra beside Subrise restaurant, lots of electrical light stuff in there, lampshades, interphone systems and replacement parts, definetly a place to remember, the owner, speaks english as well

Thanks again!!!

Archived