Chapala.com Webboard

Anyone Coming From Colima August 5 - 9?

I'll be in Ajijic from August 5 through August 9. Is anyone coming to Ajijic from Colima during that time? Would you be willing to bring two bags of Sal Espuma del Mar to Ajijic for me? It's the sea salt that's sold on the highway heading east out of Colima. The vendors are always on the sides of the road.

If you can bring it for me, I'll pick it up wherever you like, anywhere from Chapala to Jocotepec, and pay you for it at pickup.

Thanks so much!

Marcos, owner of El Serape retaurant, is from Colima where his family lives. He goes there often. Can you contact him? He's a very nice guy and I think he'd do this for you.

Lexy

Lexie, thanks so much for that suggestion. I know Marcos and will contact him at the restaurant.

And thanks to everyone who responded.

Marcos, owner of El Serape retaurant, is from Colima where his family lives. He goes there often. Can you contact him? He's a very nice guy and I think he'd do this for you.

Lexy

Now I'm looking for the phone number for El Sarape. The number I find online (766-1834) is not the correct number; the person answering that telephone says it's Barbara's Bazar. Does anyone know what the right phone number is for El Sarape? Thanks!

Archived