Chapala.com Webboard

SRE Fill in form DNN3 for Mexican Citizenship

SRE has updated their request form that is required to be used when you want to be a Mexican citizen. They do not want the form hand written and want it typed. I made it a pdf fill in form you can fill in your details and then print copies.

Yes, there is a little bit of shameless advertising for me at the end of the form but I spent the time to create it as many people have had problems typing on the form and had hand written ones rejected. Just type in the form fields and you can erase any info that appears there as well.

The link for the form is http://www.chapalalaw.com/dnn3%20SRE%202015%20Fill%20in.pdf

I, for one, vote to allow that "shameless advertising". Thanks for Everything you do here for Free, Spencer. :D

I second that! Thank you Spencer!

Click on the I icon and not the hand in your pdf program. Or click on your text icon or click on highlight form fields

• 3 years later...

Thank you for the form and information, but I do have a question.

We are having a hard time getting the Consulate of Mexico in San Francisco to call us back to start this process and make an appointment. We are in Reno and it is not so easy to just go there with no guarantee of seeing anyone to help us out.

My wife's parents were both born in Mexico and she has their Birth Certificates. She would like to get Dual Citizenship as she was born in California. We just need to get this started. I was also wondering about the fact that we have been married for 32 years now, if I would qualify for citizenship through marriage. I think what I read that we would only have to be married for 2 years prior to her application. Is there any advice you can offer to help us get started?

Best Regards,

Mark & Elena (Gonzalez) Erwin

Reno NV

Thank you for the form and information, but I do have a question.

We are having a hard time getting the Consulate of Mexico in San Francisco to call us back to start this process and make an appointment. We are in Reno and it is not so easy to just go there with no guarantee of seeing anyone to help us out.

My wife's parents were both born in Mexico and she has their Birth Certificates. She would like to get Dual Citizenship as she was born in California. We just need to get this started. I was also wondering about the fact that we have been married for 32 years now, if I would qualify for citizenship through marriage. I think what I read that we would only have to be married for 2 years prior to her application. Is there any advice you can offer to help us get started?

Best Regards,

Mark & Elena (Gonzalez) Erwin

Reno NV