Chapala.com Webboard

Missing Pet Carrier Bag

This Sunday morning at the big dog field in upper Ajijic, a couple with three Portugese Water Dogs, black with white markings, may have mistakenly picked up my dogs pet carrier bag along with their items upon leaving. This is the bag my dog rides the scooter in and looks like a blue and gray back pack with drawstring top.

If you have friends with dogs like this, please ask them to check their bags or if you have found my bag in your things, please contact me as I would very much appreciate its return. You can PM me here on this forum or email me at

sunnyvogler at yahoo dot com. Thank you.

Really do appreciate your assistance. Nice couple with nice dogs and an easy mistake. Thankfully my little Precious is a real trooper and didn't put up a fuss when I placed her in the rear scooter bag and zippered it shut. It was hot and dark inside, but it was a short ride home. Unconditional love and trust.

The bag has been found and will be returned. Thanks to one and all. Precious will once again be riding the scoot in her goggles with the wind blowing in her hair.

Archived