Chapala.com Webboard

Meeting Singles

Jimbobboy

45 minutes ago, cedros said:

This is a message I got from the singles group 2018 June 30th;

Maybe the links at the bottom will be useful for you.

Well, have finally managed to get another cocktail/mixer set up.  It will be at La Nueva La Posada on Thursday, July 26th from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.  La Posada is located at Donato Guerra #9 in the village (down by the lake).  National drinks will be 2 for 1 and a full menu is available.

Look forward to seeing you there.

If you plan to attend, please click on Line 1 below that you plan to attend the event.
If you plan to attend and bring guests, please click on Line 2 and provide
the number and names of your guests on the E/Mail which will comeup.

Line 1- http://www.ajijicsingles.org/thank-you.html

Line 2- mailto:singles@ajijicsingles.org

Thanks !   :)

One point no one has brought up but must be considered.

Most singles here, men or women, are probably 50++ and, here is the kicker, pretty set in their ways, values, preferences, social and religious beliefs, etc. The most important thing is that while I'm not big on "roles" for men/women, remember there can't be two chefs in the kitchen or two chiefs in the tribe. Made darn sure your values are similar and that the other person you are interested in, is willing to discuss things and, most importantly, willing to compromise and even listen to another point of view with an open mind.

One critical thing to remember, if you still have an interest in the physical aspect of a relationship, make sure the lady does also. Don't laugh or assume on this point. Certainly, remember often men confuse lust and love. Learn the difference of possibly suffer the consequences.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Eric Blair said:

One point no one has brought up but must be considered.

Most singles here, men or women, are probably 50++ and, here is the kicker, pretty set in their ways, values, preferences, social and religious beliefs, etc. The most important thing is that while I'm not big on "roles" for men/women, remember there can't be two chefs in the kitchen or two chiefs in the tribe. Made darn sure your values are similar and that the other person you are interested in, is willing to discuss things and, most importantly, willing to compromise and even listen to another point of view with an open mind.

One critical thing to remember, if you still have an interest in the physical aspect of a relationship, make sure the lady does also. Don't laugh or assume on this point. Certainly, remember often men confuse lust and love. Learn the difference of possibly suffer the consequences.

Reminds me of a credit card commercial...............Priceless.

• 9 months later...

I found a wonderful  professional lady on Mexicancupid. I also just got back from Colombia and there is Colombiancupid also others. You will be overwhelmed with contacts. This is a real site not prepagos. Do be careful bad people everywhere. Also you will need to speak Spanish.   

• 2 years later...

I am in the same spot. Have been down a month now, without (trying to learn) speaking Spanish I am a bit intimidated. I would love to meet someone. I am a single (divorced) 50 something single guy. I still work but would like to meet someone down here that would be interested. 

dave