Chapala.com Webboard

Just Chillin has been robbed and vandalized.

lamontf

This is horrible! The young people that own and run Just Chillin' are the nicest kids you'd ever want to meet. Why would someone want to ruin their livelihood? I hope they catch whoever did it very soon, and punish them accordingly.
If someone could post a thread on this forum as soon as they're able to re-open the restaurant, I will DEFINITELY be there with as many friends as I can get at that time to come! I hope that many of you will be able to do the same. They'll need our support, financially and emotionally after something like this!

My wife and I agree completely with all the things posted here about the folks at Just Chillin. We were on our way last night when friend's told us what happened.

We will be happy to financially, or in any other way support efforts, to help these wonderful folks keep their business open.

This is shocking to this community. We were there yesterday, had a great lunch, spoke with Juan and he showed us pictures of the horrible things that were done to them. One picture showed the LCS poster with ketchup spilled all around it...making a sick statement.

We will continue to support them in any way possible...and all who we know will too. They are hard working friendly kids, trying to make a living...and won't be shut down easily. They have spirit and guts!! Vive Just Chillin' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF (???) the culprit(s) are ever caught and named, and IF they have any interest in a restaurant, bar or any other type of business in this aea, I think it would be fitting if all people -- foreigners and Mexican alike -- were to boycott that business until it ran intself right into the ground.

Sometimes actions speak louder than words.........

IF (???) the culprit(s) are ever caught and named, and IF they have any interest in a restaurant, bar or any other type of business in this aea, I think it would be fitting if all people -- foreigners and Mexican alike -- were to boycott that business until it ran intself right into the ground.

Sometimes actions speak louder than words.........

I agree.

IF the culprits do have an interest in a restaurant or bar in the area, perhaps their energy would be better spent in improving their offering and service rather than trashing the success of others...just sayin'.

According to the note that was left, it sounds like a competitor Lakeside is responsible. If this is found to be true, myself & everyone I know will definitely be boycotting the establishment. It kind of makes sense because the restaurant was only vandalized & nothing stolen. Viva Just Chillin'!!!!!

Archived