Chapala.com Webboard

Great Moto Mechanic in Ajijic.

sunnyvmx

I have just had my Italika scoot serviced by a young man in Ajijic. His work and customer service was excellent. I had a tuneup and oil change, the brakes and air in the tires adjusted. He got rid of most of the squeaks and rattles these cobblestones have caused and my brake cylinder was leaking so that was replaced with a new one.

Finally I had it washed and waxed. It came back looking better than new. He picked it up when he said he would and delivered it completed as promised. I am very happy to have found his service as it saved me from a long trip to Jocotepec. Here's his information. His english is very good.

Alonso Pacheco

331 695 1656

Carretera Pte. 9B Ajijic

I have not visited his shop. My scooter was picked up at my house and delivered. He speaks english so it may be best to talk with him yourself. I am only reporting my experience with his service. I was looking at making a trip to Jocotepec where I suspect the brake cylinder may have required a trip to Guadalajara for the part so I would have had to bus home and then bus back to pick it up.

Alonso went to Guadalajara for the part and called me to say he had it and would be coming to pick up the scooter. Four hours later he delivered it back to me in perfect working order and beautiful.

Archived