Chapala.com Webboard

FOUND: "Vaca" - your 5-month b&w pitbullish dog

Vaca was running scared down the carretera around Riberas yesterday afternoon (Wed 1/28/15). We know her name because she has a Ladrones clinic Rabies tag. The Ladrones know HER, but not the name of her owner, only that the owner is Canadian. Dog's name is VACA and she is 5 months old. She is currently staying with the wonderful young lady who helped me get her off the carreterra. Here is a photo. If you know the owner, or you are the owner and see this, please post or pm me and I will give you the number of Diana to get your dog back. Thanks -

4n5lg.jpg

This is the picture Diana took of her and sent to me and I made a flyer with it with her name, etc... and posted it at the Ladrones, the animal shelter, the bulletin boards of Super Lake and El Torito. My assumption is that even if not a great picture, the owner, if he is looking for him, will recognize his own dog, as well has his name, Vaca. I'm no longer a member of LCS, but I'll have a friend of mine put one up there on Monday. We're looking for the OWNER (which clearly there is one since he has his rabies tag from the Ladrones and they have his stats, but not his owner's number -- just remembered that he is Canadian). I'm considering the possibility that the owner went on vacation and the person taking care of Vaca lost him, so the owner doesn't even know about it (if, this is in fact the case). Diana, the wonderful young Mexican woman who took her into her home as we both corraled Vaca off the carretera, said that not only will she hang on to Vaca to wait to see if the owner shows up (perhaps from his vacation where he will find with dismay, his house and pet sitter gone -- which HAPPENS here and anywhere I suppose), but if he doesn't show up, she's thinking about keeping him because, as she said, he is adorable and so friendly and playful, and has already become a good playmate for her own dog. So god bless Diana, and I am very optimistic about this having a happy ending.

Archived