Chapala.com Webboard

Chronicles of Marco the Magnificent - Episode 2

MARCO THE MAGNIFICANT'S CHRONICLES - EPISODE 2

“How We Gonna Keep Him Down on the Farm Now That He’s Seen Ajijic?”

Hi, I’m Marco but I think you already know that since I am pretty famous. It has been only a little while since I went to my foster home where my true adorable self was to be nurtured. Someone saw potential in me and (secret) I don’t think they are disappointed.

So now I have left the farm (Lucky Dog) and am living in Ajijic. Truthfully, I am pretty sure I am a city boy. First of all, they have dog beds in Ajijic and, are you ready, COUCHES! So, here is how I got to know couches. My foster mom said I needed to know how to snuggle since I seemed to have missed that experience. She sat on the couch and picked me up and put me on her lap. I can tell you I was really scared and struggled but then I kinda got to like it. Now I looove it.

There’s a big plaza here and we go for coffee lots. Mom gets something called cappuccino and I get dog biscuits. People come over and say how cute I am and it is lots of fun.

Things are pretty good now but I still want my forever home. It is quite unsettling to have a “temporary” mom. Please be my forever family.
Marco

To inquire about Marco, please e-mail Luckydogchapala@yahoo.com or call 331-300-7144.

2qkihc3.jpg

My dog and I met Marco yesterday with the hope of adding him to the family. But, he didn't like my sweet dog for some unknown reason. We tried again today, no dice. I hope someone has better luck soon.

I am looking for a male, smallish (up to 20 lbs), around 3-4 years old. No puppy. If you know of one, please let me know.

Take a look at one of our Ranch dogs, Pirata. I know the name looks feminine but trust me he is very much a boy and has a striking eye patch. Hence, Pirata or pirate. He is Jack Russell Terrier mix. We think he is 2 or 3 years old. He is lively but not the hyper of many of the Jack Russell Terriers. He is small, chubby, and white, also silly and affectionate. I am guessing, from having him sitting on my lap, about 20 pounds more or less.

We have a new fenced play area, perfect for a meet and greet between dogs. Please call 331-270-4447 to see the dog.

pirata.png

Take a look at one of our Ranch dogs, Pirata. I know the name looks feminine but trust me he is very much a boy and has a striking eye patch. Hence, Pirata or pirate. He is Jack Russell Terrier mix. We think he is 2 or 3 years old. He is lively but not the hyper of many of the Jack Russell Terriers. He is small, chubby, and white, also silly and affectionate. I am guessing, from having him sitting on my lap, about 20 pounds more or less.

We have a new fenced play area, perfect for a meet and greet between dogs. Please call 331-270-4447 to see the dog.

pirata.png

Just tried to call you, but your Buzon is full. Dulce and I would like to see him tomorrow, Friday. Please call me 766-1295.

Happy, happy, Pirata and Chula got along great and ran and chased each other till both were pooped. I think we have a good match.

How do I post a picture?

Woo whooo!

There are instructions on the pinned portion of the Ajijic/Chapala/... forum on Chapala.com.

If you have a Yahoo account, you can use Flickr. Upload a photo and right mouse click on the resulting picture. Choose "Copy image URL". Click the "Image" icon on the menu bar at the top of the Reply section, and Paste the URL into the field. And you've uploaded a photo.

I can hardly wait - Parata is one of my faves and I am so glad he found you and Dulce.

Archived