Chapala.com Webboard

... UFO's are an enigma, troubling to the US military in particular because they not only defy the laws of physics but no-fly rules of the US military, much upsetting them.This as reported to Congress in a recently tabled study. A lot has been seen, little is really known except they DO exist. Mexico in particular has seen it's fair share of UFO's sightings with significant activity around Teotihuacán over the years. 

Keep an open mind. and DO NOT ridicule those who observe or report unusual objects or lights in the sky. Many if not most are explainable, a few are not.. observe, record if you can, in particular objects or events that seem to defy the laws of physics, and then report them. The new mantra for both civilian and military professionals is 'do not feel reluctant to report unusual sighting or events'... it's become serious problem.    

Standing on a hotel balcony in Acapulco a few years ago, I myself and several others, in broad daylight, no dancing lights here, watched a perfect formation of 4 triangular objects float over the city at an estimated altitude of 3000' above the town... these objects drifted right across the city... then suddenly were gone.  No Chinese lanterns, no jets on final there.  

The truth is out there... somewhere

1 hour ago, RichardF said:

... UFO's are an enigma, troubling to the US military in particular because they not only defy the laws of physics but no-fly rules of the US military, much upsetting them.This as reported to Congress in a recently tabled study. A lot has been seen, little is really known except they DO exist. Mexico in particular has seen it's fair share of UFO's sightings with significant activity around Teotihuacán over the years. 

Keep an open mind. and DO NOT ridicule those who observe or report unusual objects or lights in the sky. Many if not most are explainable, a few are not.. observe, record if you can, in particular objects or events that seem to defy the laws of physics, and then report them. The new mantra for both civilian and military professionals is 'do not feel reluctant to report unusual sighting or events'... it's become serious problem.    

Standing on a hotel balcony in Acapulco a few years ago, I myself and several others, in broad daylight, no dancing lights here, watched a perfect formation of 4 triangular objects float over the city at an estimated altitude of 3000' above the town... these objects drifted right across the city... then suddenly were gone.  No Chinese lanterns, no jets on final there.  

The truth is out there... somewhere

What I do know is that the Russians are eating the USAs lunch in this sort of thing. They are way ahead on sonic weaponry and now this hostage hack on over 1,000 businesses against the most computerized nation in the world. It is entirely within the realm of possibility that Russians have perfected a technology for shielding or illusion. The US military, as far as we know, is not investing at all in these possible technologies. They spent millions on developing a rail gun, but have now dropped it. Hey, maybe I can pick it up from the army surplus store.

This guy built a portable rail gun in his basement. It is completely legal.

https://bgr.com/general/handheld-railgun-video-3d-printing-4719816/

• Sad 1

On 1/12/2015 at 6:20 PM, Igottaknow said:

Anyone seen UFO's in Lake area? I watch them every night. Looking for the lady who was at the Chapala Rotary first event and spoke to Jimmy Barto about coming to her house. She sees them go into and come out of the Lake, had invited him to view anytime. Would like to gather a group and discuss what everyone has seen.

I believe you saw an unidentified flying object.  People see them all the time.  The ones that bug me are the birds I can`t identify.  Once you identify it and take a picture of it and swear you haven`t uploaded it to a photo editing software, I`d love to see it.  But, otherwise, if you want me to believe there are spaceships flying into our Lake Chapala, noiselessly, you won`t find me with a willing ear.

On 7/7/2021 at 12:05 AM, bdmowers said:

I believe you saw an unidentified flying object.  People see them all the time.  The ones that bug me are the birds I can`t identify.  Once you identify it and take a picture of it and swear you haven`t uploaded it to a photo editing software, I`d love to see it.  But, otherwise, if you want me to believe there are spaceships flying into our Lake Chapala, noiselessly, you won`t find me with a willing ear.

You need a very high shutter speed to photograph flying birds like hummingbirds. You need a good glass lens as well. At least a digital SLR on a tripod, with remote to take shots. A smartphone camera is not going to make it, no matter how many megapixels it has.

22 minutes ago, RVGRINGO said:

In my experience, all of those "noiseless spaceships" have also been invisible.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.” ― Delos Banning McKown

On 12/9/2016 at 8:35 PM, sunshine59 said:

Ok got this one I recorded tonight after a few seconds I zoomed in.  It recorded on my tablet.  

Perhaps this craft should adjust their stabilizers.  They must be sick to their stomachs in there.

Looks like a 400 watt UV light cannon to me. Again, why would UFOs need lights, they would have to travel faster than the speed of light just to get here. This is now theoretically possible. There is something in the quantum universe faster than the speed of light, and they are spending millions trying to find it.

Night time is deceiving. A refection off the inside of eye glasses or off a window needs to eliminated. Eye floaters is another weeird one. One actual object that is there in real life is ball lightening. It can form on storm less nights floating down to earth or crossing the sky. Coming into ground it either dissipates or burst. Ball lightening can also dissipate in the sky getting smaller making a person think it is moving away fast because it gets smaller. 

I've seen ball lightening one time and thought I might get busted for drinking beer in public while fishing for sharks as an excuse to drink beer sitting on military pier at night. Two cops rolled up with one cop asking if we had seen anything weird. I thought great that's a great lead in to search the car a find the cooler of beer. But the friend replied yah then mentioned the light that descended down then hovered a bit then disappeared changing color a little while doing so. Luckily all that happened was the one cop joyfully told his partner see I told you so. 

Ball lightening is real. I guess one formed in a transport plane my dad was flying that got struck by lightening. One of the passengers told him a ball of fire rolled down the aisle to the rear of the plane and disappeared. After landing my dad found a softball sized hole where the electric charge left the airplane. Luckily nobody got zapped while the ball moved to the rear. It sure had the instruments messed up for a couple minutes. 

I wouldn't doubt some of the lights are ball lightening. Takes a lot of charge to make lightening and the sky's sure have it. Only a matter of time till somebody deduces when conditions are right for the stuff so that it can be watched for. At 7:45 ball lightening gets discussed. 

https://youtu.be/_gOlQCI9Tgg