Chapala.com Webboard

Pedro

I thought it was next to impossible to get banned from Bob's site..... just saying.

It is,they're pretty lenient over there,but they do have rules,for example;racist remarks will get you banned real quick,as they should.

Guest bennie2

this board is of a higher level, more open minded. TOB uses profanity, thats their thing but the word fruit picker is banned. that word was used by the NYtimes. go figure. i was banned several x's. easy to be banned, easy to rejoin. not much there to read.

the word fruit picker is banned. i was banned several x's.

The words fruit picker are not banned.

You,bennie,referred to all Mexican immigrants in the US as "fruit pickers",that's what got you banned that time.

Guest bennie2

not true, but that is a revealing projection. the Rword is tad overused me thinks. back on track: if you want to find someone named "pedro" go to ISLS. if you want information, & some intelligent discussions stay here.

Guest bennie2

there is also a third board which is similar to this one. well moderated, open minded. they also have really nice photos on the homepage. no you find find "pedro" there.

I am a moderator on the other board. Yes you can be banned but you have to work at it. Bennie comments are rather comical when comparing to the truth. I believe about four people have been banned total. Some are banned again and again under a new name each time. Yes TOB is liberal and sometimes they are hard on conservatives but what do you expect as the group does tend to be more liberal than conservative. Many of us meet locally at fundraisers called swarms all the time and we get along fine including the conservatives who belong. Yes TOB is different from this board and some folks don't like it.

So be it.

Archived