Chapala.com Webboard

That Insanely Adorable Shep Pup is now at Lucky Dog Waiting for the Right Human

u4vnd.jpg

I named her "Poppy" (you can rename her -- she's only about 9 weeks and will quickly adjust), and she is now available for adoption by a loving, responsible new Human at that Eden known as "Lucky Dog". How I love the collective "You" -- the wonderful people of Lucky Dog, for YOU are the ones lookin' out for her. I spent 24 consecutive hours with this baby, and let me tell you how I'm still aching with LOVE for her. I cried all the way home just purely from missing her. She is beyond darling -- she is also insanely intelligent. I had her telling me she had to pee/poop, so that I could get her outside (or in the tub on the newspaper during the night). I don't want to exaggerate -- It's not like she told me in Urdu -- (just plain DogDu lingo), but the girl is smart. Mainly, you just want to hug her forever. That's what she wants. Be loving and do right by her and she'll gaze into your eyes like you've never been gazed at before.

u4vnd.jpg

I named her "Poppy" (you can rename her -- she's only about 9 weeks and will quickly adjust), and she is now available for adoption by a loving, responsible new Human at that Eden known as "Lucky Dog". How I love the collective "You" -- the wonderful people of Lucky Dog, for YOU are the ones lookin' out for her. I spent 24 consecutive hours with this baby, and let me tell you how I'm still aching with LOVE for her. I cried all the way home just purely from missing her. She is beyond darling -- she is also insanely intelligent. I had her telling me she had to pee/poop, so that I could get her outside (or in the tub on the newspaper during the night). I don't want to exaggerate -- It's not like she told me in Urdu -- (just plain DogDu lingo), but the girl is smart. Mainly, you just want to hug her forever. That's what she wants. Be loving and do right by her and she'll gaze into your eyes like you've never been gazed at before.

OMG! I was just out to Lucky Dogs and played with her. She is looks just like an adorable little teddy bear. Who ever adopts her will have endless kisses and a best friend for life!!

Archived