Chapala.com Webboard

New motto for CFE

henrylaxen

Don't you just love it Henry and Nadine, Only in Mexico :) The statement shows that your solar panels generated 14 KWH more than you used, yet you are still charged a fee. In many countries you would be paid for generating excess electricity.

I have the same problem you have and you don't hear me complaining either :) Now if only I could drill a well and lower my water bill,

Yup, ours is rarely slid under our garage doors--my goodness, it might run over.

It's placed neatly on our little front patio for the wind and rain to get to if we don't get to it first.

But it's a lovely low bill. We like that.

Lexy

It was that way when we lived in Ajijic, but we did not have a mailbox for a long time there. Nevertheless, it always arrived under the door. Here, in Chapala, we have only missed one bill in 10 years, when a new courier was put on the route I guess. Now, I‘ll go knock on wood.

That is why we pay the invoice by automatic bank charge, we never get the bill, our dogs do!....they are the only ones that hold the bill....besides we have a "buzón", I mean mail box at the door....grrrrrrrrrr!

I can think of a few "mottos" for CFE, none that should appear on a public forum though. Our bills are handed to us by the gate guys and are always in pristine condition, but this period our bill was nearly three times the usual amount (putting us back in the dac) and we have not done anything different in terms of consumption.

Archived