Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for a Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Carpets are really one of the most important things that we can find in our homes. These can make or break the look the whole room. This is why most people always make it a point to have carpets in their homes so that their homes will look as elegant and as nice as they should be. I always call carpet cleaning paterson company for cleaning purpose. They use proper cleaning tools for cleaning and also do their work properly and rapidly.

• Haha 1

I would give these steam cleaners a try. I think Spring Clean just uses a water extractor and shampoos, based on a bad clean they did for us a few years ago. They eventually got it right, but the point is I wouldn't allow it out the door as finished in the first place

https://www.chapala.com/ajijicsteamclean.html

There is another one in Guadalajara which has a more powerful dry steam extractor. They were actually booked to come to our house yesterday. They phoned in the morning that they were not willing to come out to Chapala unless there were three customers, which I assume we were supposed to find.

Ended up using our little Steam Shark and natural chemicals to do a good job.