Chapala.com Webboard

Giovanni's Restaurant

Sailor

Here is the gist:

" Dear Patrons, I would like to clear up a matter that may have kept you from enjoying dining at our establishment. Some of you have heard that... I fired my son Christian... that is far from the truth. Christian left of his own accord... Giovanni"

Here is the gist:

" Dear Patrons, I would like to clear up a matter that may have kept you from enjoying dining at our establishment. Some of you have heard that... I fired my son Christian... that is far from the truth. Christian left of his own accord... Giovanni"

It is interesting to note that when Christian was running a place in that location......it was busy. Now, it's rare to see more than one or two cars parked out front. There is much more to this story. Maybe it's none of our business.

It is interesting to note that when Christian was running a place in that location......it was busy. Now, it's rare to see more than one or two cars parked out front. There is much more to this story. Maybe it's none of our business.

That fact that is food is absolutely terrible may have something to do with it. Has to be the worst meal I have ever had, not just in Ajijic, anywhere. His "home made" wine is hilarious. Two different cheap jug wines poured together.

Agree with gringal - it's probably a family matter and probably none of our business. Additionally this topic was beaten to death a few months ago. Closed.

Archived