Chapala.com Webboard

Need Large Stainless Steel Pot

There is usually a guy selling a large variety of pots at the Monday tianguis in Chapala. I have purchased several very-good quality items, including what you're looking for, at quite reasonable prices. I could not tell you exactly where he is located.

The Superior restaurant, here in Chapala, closed permanently and they are selling restaurant equipment. I think I saw pots like that inthere and their next sale is Wednesday.

Rony

The Superior restaurant, here in Chapala, closed permanently and they are selling restaurant equipment. I think I saw pots like that inthere and their next sale is Wednesday.

Rony

Rony, where is this restaurant?

Rony, where is this restaurant?

I see it now on Google maps at the corner of Madero and Hidalgo.

I see it now on Google maps at the corner of Madero and Hidalgo.

That is it,.... coming from Ajijic and entering Chapala at the traffic lights, you will see it straight ahead of you.

Tomorrow, it will be open from 10 to 5.

Rony

Yes, it is great and has a very large menu of very tasty food. Prices are low and the restaurant is very popular. There are several long tables, so just pull up a seat and meet some new friends. I especially like their huraches and they are probably the only place to find the edible kind.

Archived