Chapala.com Webboard

Looking to rent in Chula Vista or Riberes

• 4 weeks later...

My friend is looking to rent a 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Home in Chula Vista or Riberes.

She is willing to pay 600. USD.

If you have one or know someone who does, would you please send me a PM.

Thank You.

My friend is still looking for a forever house.

Does anyone know if one is coming available in the NEAR future?

Is it possible to find anything in that area for that price? I would expect a 140K dollar valued home to yield 600 a month but seems to me homes are higher in value there unless maybe a casita is available. My friend is paying 1200 in San Antonio for an older but well kept home with 1 bedroom and 1 bath. How much are the apartment like clustered homes behind Sunrise Cafe in Riberas? My suggestion would be to look in that area.

That might be on the low side for Chula Vista but your friend should be able to find something in Riberas. My friend rents a delightful two-bedroom, two-bathroom, nicely furnished, charming house there for $400 a month. I would suggest driving through the area and looking. She found hers when she noticed a small sign tied to the fence.

Oh, and another friend rented in Riberas: three bedrooms, two bathrooms, covered terrace and a swimming pool for $600 a month.

Ribeiras is fine as long as you d'ont mind to get your own water. Chula Vista has its own wells and you can drink it from your faucet, also with a new Board in place Chula Vista is a great place to live in again.

For the past 4 years I've had reliable water & I have a purification system.

It depends the neighborhood, many locals are often out of water and of course cannot afford a purification system like you and myself.

I've been here in lower Riberas for nearly 7 years and I always have water. Now, I don't drink it, although I do cook with it. It's not the greatest, but if that were my only complaint, I'd have none. I've always said the greatest asset in Riberas is it's ability to keep the snobs out, they cruise on by on the Carretera with noses in the air and have no idea what they're missing. There is a cluster of houses a block away that are about $600 a month and very nice.

Ribeiras has not always reliable municipal water supply and it is not water you want to drink from the faucet.

I have lived in Riberas for over 6 years and drink the UV filtered water, cook with the water, and bath with the water and have never been sick from it. I guess I am fortunate to have quality water and a cast iron stomach!

Archived