Chapala.com Webboard

Wireless video door security

Bigrig1919

Have you tried the larger hardware stores, Ferreteria Calzado, for example, or the larger department stores, like Coppel? If you hve no success there, you will find such things at Costco or Home Depot in Guadalajara.

Just a suggestion of buying a cordless doorbell. We bought one and you can take it anywhere in or around the house and it works. We need to be on duty for arriving customers and this is working good for us. If we want to spend time in the sun on the rooftop we take it there, if we are in a back room we take it there, it comes with a belt hook so you can wear it if you want. Also they are a reasonable cost.

Just a suggestion of buying a cordless doorbell. We bought one and you can take it anywhere in or around the house and it works. We need to be on duty for arriving customers and this is working good for us. If we want to spend time in the sun on the rooftop we take it there, if we are in a back room we take it there, it comes with a belt hook so you can wear it if you want. Also they are a reasonable cost.

Could you tell me the brand name and where you purchased it.

Thanks

We got a wireless doorbell at the lighting store next to Sunrise restaurant which is in San Antonio, lake side of the carretera.

I know they also sell intercom/video door security units but they're not cheap from my recollection.

We did the same. The bell is very simple to install. Just insert the battery and attach it to the door frame or wherever convenient. Plug the bell into an electrical outlet within reasonable range of the bell push. As far as a wireless video camera is concerned you might want to contact Myron Mortimer. He is usually at the Monday market. His cell is 331-364-6524

Archived