Chapala.com Webboard

Car alarm

Bigrig1919

Does anyone know oa a place in Lakesisethat installs car alarm. My car has been broken into twice in the last 6 Months. They wanted my dash radio.

First time, the broke the window but couldn't cet the radio out. Two months later, they got into my car and seceded in stealing the radio

I've decider when I replace the radio , i will install an Alarm. I want an alarm that has a small red light blinking on the dash to show the car has an alarm and hopefully they will not break my window

... sorry to be a cynic, but...Who's going to do anything when your alarm goes off? Yep, find a radio you can easily slide in and out, a better way to spend the money.

If the car is setting in front of my house when the siren gos off, they would have to be very bold to stay at the car working. To remove the radio

If the car is setting in front of my house when the siren gos off, they would have to be very bold to stay at the car working. To remove the radio

True that, but my point was, unless you are within earshot, who is going to respond? BTW, are the radios only being stolen while the vehicle is in front of your house?

No matter, the situation sucks...and unfortunately it is not localized here...we risk theft any time and any where, North, south, east or west. A 21st Century reality (along with an aversion to "getting involved")

Peace.

Archived