Chapala.com Webboard

Pet boarding places

I think there are two locally. One east of Chapala and the other towards Guadalajara. Can someone please give me links to them or directions to them so I can check them out?

Another huge vote for Dee's place. With our 7 dogs, we wouldn't leave them with anyone other than Dee. She is kind, patient, pack leader and truly loves the doggies. Her mother lives next door and runs a similar boarding business for the cats & birds!!

Dee's place is absolutely doggie heaven with lots of room to run and play. Dee has spent a great deal of money creating this wonderful pet haven. Please do call her and she would be happy to show you what she has to offer! Her number is 762-1646.

Another vote for Dees place. We just left out dog there for 8 days and it worked out great. Before we decided on Dee's place, we looked at the one next to Lucky Dog and even though it was clean for Mexico, we didn't like the idea of it being connected next to the rescue. All the dogs barked all the time and who knows what the rescue dogs bring into the compound. Flees, ticks, etc.

We didn't want our dog being exposed to 30 dogs barking 24 hours a day. Dees is in the country and very quite.

Another vote for Dees place. We just left out dog there for 8 days and it worked out great. Before we decided on Dee's place, we looked at the one next to Lucky Dog and even though it was clean for Mexico, we didn't like the idea of it being connected next to the rescue. All the dogs barked all the time and who knows what the rescue dogs bring into the compound. Flees, ticks, etc.

We didn't want our dog being exposed to 30 dogs barking 24 hours a day. Dees is in the country and very quite.

Dee's is the best!!!

• 5 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Furry Friends. Grooming and Boarding. It's the house on the east end of the first road entering Marisol. 376 765 5431 I use them for boarding and grooming and highly recommend them.