Chapala.com Webboard

Ajijic Plaza Suites

jrod

There's a Groupon offer for Ajijic Plaza Suites valid through much of the summer: $599 for 2 nights, with breakfast. More than half-price. If anyone has friends coming down, this might be a great opportunity to experience Lakeside during our lovely summer months!

http://www.groupon.com.mx/deals/groupon-travel/Ajijic-Plaza-Suites/20570082?nlp=&CID=MX_CRM_1_0_0_113&a=2469

PS the Guadalajara Groupons have some really good offers and we've not had any issues with our purchases (knock on wood!)

My good friend has stayed there twice now and wouldn't stay anywhere else. The Hilton it's not but the location is excellent and the fellow residents are friendly. The staff has always been helpful and the cab stand is right outside the front door and both the local and premier bus stops are within a half a block to two blocks. Restaurants are all around you along with that bar on one end of the Ajijic plaza.

She did say, though, that they never had a free breakfast even though it is advertised as such. If you are staying more that a couple of days they will give you a discount in person at the "front desk" even if you don't ask for one.

I don't work for Ajijic Plaza Suites nor do I know anyone who does. :D

Archived