Chapala.com Webboard

Chapala.com server crashing regularly ?????

It seems as though nobody is watching the site with an eye toward maintaining it. Moderators cannot do that, but they sure could contact the administrator and wake him up to this frequent condition.

I have often noted that there are only a handful of folks using the forum. That is not good.

Well RV, with you taking the initiative and the vast majority of posters supporting your OP, let us hope we can get some movement on this issue. Until you posted, I think all of us thought it was "just me". Thanks for posting this problem today. It was a big relief to me and I am sure others that the problem is not "just me", but an issue that this webboard needs to address.

The moderators have noted the problem, and we thank you for pointing it out. It has been reported to the Administrator. Now we can stop taking up precious bandwidth talking about it on this thread.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to remind everyone that this is a FREE service to you, but has a cost to the host of this webboard, Coldwell Banker. As a webboard gets more traffic, the cost goes up to cover that bandwidth. And finances matter to everyone - even Coldwell Banker.

And the moderators? They are ALL volunteers devoting their free time to keep this webboard pleasant, helpful and functioning efficiently.

Archived