Chapala.com Webboard

Has anybody had experience in renting condos at El Dorado?

regc80

I live in El Dorado, in a condo. We have been here since last July, and love it ! Are there some issues here...there are issues at many of the developments, I believe. The people that we have met here, both in the condo building and the villas are incredible. This is an amzing community, we would not want to live anywhere else. The view from our condo is incomparable...please feel free to PM me if you would like moreinformation. Hope to hear from you!

I live in El Dorado, in a condo. We have been here since last July, and love it ! Are there some issues here...there are issues at many of the developments, I believe. The people that we have met here, both in the condo building and the villas are incredible. This is an amzing community, we would not want to live anywhere else. The view from our condo is incomparable...please feel free to PM me if you would like moreinformation. Hope to hear from you!

A couple, who are very good friends of my neighbor, rented a condo there in Jan or Feb of 2012. They enjoyed it and had no issues other than the price. I believe they rented somewhere else this year and price was the only reason. Its not that it was not a good value for what they rented, it was just more than they wanted to spend.

Archived