Chapala.com Webboard

Shaw direct receivers and dish

Am finally changing to Telecable from Shaw which was put in place by my property manager who had Canadian renters and I have 2 shaw receivers of the 600 series, one only 5-6 months old and the other receiver and dish 14 months old, working with another 30 days of contract left. Please phone 766-6079.

Has the person whose account was being used deactivated them properly? When selling Shaw boxes, they need to be deactivated by the account holder and then reactivated by the new account holder.

hddsr600 for the receivers. the dish is a 4ft dish all installed by Ajijic Electronics. Mike and Shaw Direct have been notified of the 30 day notification of termination and Mike is willing to install the equipment in a new place so just call him. He will know the American that has turned to Telecable who notified him that I was put on 30 day notification. I have the termination email confirmation from Shaw if anyone needs it. As far as price.When I was looking for an extra receiver, I was told that $200US was a good price to find one used but did not want to take the chance it would not work. I paid $375 US for the latest receiver. The dish and original receiver was 749.00US for the two.

I imagine if I have to see my account out which I really am pissed at but don't want Shaw to refuse a new activation period because of an unpaid bill., the boxes can be checked but Ajijic Electronics is eagerly waiting to move the sold equipment. They had no objections to my trying to sell the equipment on my own. I was thinking of $300US for the dish but I am open to offers on all.

Archived